Rise and shine, little feeties! After months of being cozy in winter boots and socks, it’s time to wake up and make your spring debut. Whether you’re headed abroad for an adventurous spring break or perhaps just into a pair of sexy spring sandals for a romp around town, these pedicure picks will have you ready for the blossoming season ahead.
Springtime manicures and pedicures are usually quite colorful, but using multi-colored bursts of bright hued polishes on your nails gives the word colorful a whole new meaning!
- Berkely Street Gel effect by Nails Inc.
- Bonheur 661 by Dior Vernis
- Electric Orange by CND Shellac
- Brazilliant by Essie
- Bicycle Yellow by CND Shellac
- Water Park by CND Shellac
Come Rain and Shine
Play with the dichotomy of the season by trying a modern twist on French pedicure that gives you a pastel yellow base with silver or gray tips reminiscent of a watering can.
- Honey Darlin’ from the CND Flirtation Collection
- Petal Pusher from the Spring 2016 Essie Collection
- Old Compton Street Nail Polish by Nails Inc
Lean, Mean, Green Machine
Your mani/pedi can match the new green leaves sprouting up around you simply by showcasing two or three shades of the unexpected pedicure color — from bright greens to pastel greens — which gives your toes a "leaves shimmering in the breeze" ombre look.
- The More the Merrier by Essie
- Shake Your $$ Maker by Essie
I’m Sooo Swamped from the O.P.I. Spring 2016 New Orleans Collection
Singing The Blues
While it’s generally a winter or summer color, a shade of blue can work just as well for a springtime mani or pedi. Think blue skies, lakes, seafoam and rain puddles, people!
- Cerulean by RGB Cosmetics
- Cerulean Sea by CND Shellac
- Rock the Boat by Essie
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys from the O.P.I. Spring 2016 New Orleans Collection
Bon Voyage, Boredom
Anchor your springtime pops of nail color with a couple of can’t-miss embellishments like rhinestones or jewels. It’s a perfect way to give your tootsies a post-wintertime bit of sparkle in their spring sandals.
Anything! The sky is the limit, with whatever you or your nail salon or spa has on hand (or, in this case, foot)!