1. This website, which can be reached at m.footfiles.com, shall be the purpose of the following terms and conditions of use, which are stipulated to be binding upon any retrieval of said website in the course of the relationship between the user and 4 Seasons Digital.net GmbH, Possmoorweg 2, D-22301 Hamburg, Germany (“Service Provider”). To the extent that special terms and conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the following terms and condition of use, such shall be expressly noted at the relevant place on the website. In each individual case, the special terms and conditions of use shall then be complementarily applicable.
This website contains data and information of all kinds, which are protected under trademark and/or copyright law to the benefit of the Service Provider, or in the individual case, to the benefit of third parties as well. Therefore it shall not be permitted to download, reproduce, or disseminate the website, in whole or in part. What is permitted above all is the technically conditional reproduction for browsing purposes—to the extent that this action does not serve any financial purpose—as well as the permanent reproduction for one’s own private use.
2. It shall be permitted to place a link on this website insofar as the link serves merely as a cross-reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke this permission. Framing of the website shall not be permitted. Nor is any technical integrating or linking of the website permitted which result in the content of the website, in whole or in part, appearing on the internet as the content of another website.
3. The Service Provider shall assume the liability for the content of its website in accordance with the provisions of law. No warranty shall be assumed for the accuracy and completeness of the information found on the website. Referrals and links to websites of third parties shall not signify that the Service Provider has appropriated the content underlying the referral or the link. The content shall not establish any responsibility of the Service Provider for the data and information provided therein. The Service Provider has no influence on the contents underlying the link. Therefore, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any unlawful, faulty, or incomplete content or for any damages that have been caused due to use of content underlying any link.
4. Use of the internet shall be at the user’s own risk. Above all, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the failure of the internet itself or internet access for technical reasons.
5. The participation in contests on our website shall be valid only after the user turns eighteen (18) years of age. We are proceeding from the assumption that every user who participates in our contests is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
6. The venue shall be Hamburg, Germany, whenever the contracting partner is a merchant (Kaufmann), a legal person under public law, or an investment fund under public law. (öffentlich-rechtliches Sondervermögen). German law shall apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
7. The Service Provider shall reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions of use from time to time and to adjust them to the technical as well as legal development. In the event that any individual provisions of this User Agreement are ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining parts thereof shall not be affected.